CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Things to do before i die

Things to do before i die:
1. be rich
2. get an exotic car e.g ferrari,lamborghini,mercedes benz,BMW...etc..
3. get a gibson les paul guitar signed by Slash (saul hudson) if possible
4. get 50 basketball shots in a game
5. be smart but cool
6. grow 8 pacs
7. Fly a plane
8. fly a helicopter
9. have my family a good life
10. be with sum1 i love 4 ever till death do us part hehe

things i can do
1.eat
2.sleep
3.play
4.try to learn
5.hav fun
6.hang out
7.stress out n relax at the same time haha highly impossible
8.laugh
9.make jokes
10.play sports

most repeated stuff
1.yo
2.lets go
3.a'ight
4.(raise shoulders and say) i dono
5.damn
6.crap
7.oh F*** hehe

names that people call me
1. zac
2.zack
3.isaac
4.oi
5.Robert ahha pls dont disturb me with that thats my dads name

things i like in my life
1. i learn fast
2. i hav funny friends
3. long hair for a teen

things im scared of
1. spirits hehe i know we all do
2. class teacher
3. forgotten already

things i hate
1.when lizards jump on me
2.getting slapped when taking a basketball rebound
3.missing a note when playing my guitar
4.exams too much pressure

non-alchoholic drinks:
1.green tea
2.100 plus
3.revive
4.milo
5.teh C Special

well manda sry for posering ur old post well i got ntg on my mind bye ppls


0 comments: