CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

To be or not To be

I think im suffering from



Maybe......because i laugh everytime i feel pain........and sometimes i cant understand what people are saying......and people scold me because im not me............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WTF is wrong with me........I should start making a choice of occupation now hmm which to choose



OPTION A) GUITARIST/MUSICIAN



OPTION B) MILITARY PILOT



OPTION C) BASKETBALL PLAYER




OPTION D) ENGLISH LECTURER


OPTION E) DOCTOR

Hmm option A is the easiest but hardest to start......B is hmm easy to die wan haha.......C basketball hmm over here the basketball is not too great.......D ok im good in english but is that what i want to do.........E hahaha Doctor.........let me see first.......if i want to be a DOC i havta start struggling now

0 comments: