CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

SJ tagged me

I got tagged by Sarah-Jane Donough

Whoever who gets tagged has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/her:

Janey
1. Currently in KL
2. Capricorn
3. birthday is on the 25th of December which is christmas
4. taller than me
5. 4A's 2B's 1C in UPSR but end up in class 1a4
6. she is of Eurasian
7. she is kinda craving for burger king
8. hmm owh she loves Basketball
9. hmm i realized i seldom talk to her.....or never O.o
10. she is 14 and not yet 15 cos its a veli long way 2 go

The person who got tagged has to write 10 things about himself/herself:

1. I play music
2. would do anything to have fun
3. my hair cacat already
4. I study in st Joseph class of 3B
5. wear optics
6. trying to score at least 5 As 4 PMR
7. i am sometimes a workout addict
8. if i get scolded i tend to scold back or i fall asleep lecture and scoldings are boring
9. i can be a maniac or an idiot u can say but in a good way as in some dumb dumb funny guy
10. I LOVE U ALL

At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names:
1. Aaron Gumis
2. Damien (arr u mesti buat punya)
3. orang yang catholic
4. Muslims
5. buddhist
6. free thinkers
7. Hindis
8. Bloggers
9. you
10. anyone who see my profile must do otherwise u will be cursed haha

0 comments: