CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

2day and Yes!!! Terday MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

well yesterday....i woke up quite early...well not to say the 24th but the 23rd......and my mom didn't buy and breakfast so i had to cook....my sis competed against me for who cooks the best eventually i won and wow her cooking isn't good.....haha.......and she used too many ingredients YAY!!! i can cook but i didn't realized that. the rest of the day do Christmas shopping went to Boulevard wow Midnight sale damn cheap at around 50% - 70% discounts all around........24th December- woke up in the morning and my oldest SIS Jasmine Came back from KL.......so i had to rush and we went to The Spring....ate a huge platter at Manhattan Fish Market Wow expensive. Eventually she went to Kenebo to do some spa, me and my older bro Jeremy walked around while Jasmine's Fiance haha walked around too buy stuff....Hmmm me and my bro went to MPH......Padini....Sub and some other shop everyone in KCH knows about....hehe yea such a boring place we live in so then I went home, relax for awhile and then cook Christmas Dinner.....made some Carbonara Pasta, Lasagna (or lasagnia thats pronunciation)......Bought Pizza hut cos im lazy to play with dough and flour........hehe........then the rest of the family brought their own stuff.....so my dad drove to Mr Ho and asked me to pick up the Turkey.......ate and ate.......ahhhh haha...........then went to midnight mass wanted to go to Saint Josephs but my mum changed instead went to Saint Peters.....i met Rafaels so we talked about the hols....didnt realize Nigel was inside haha.....MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!!! and Happy Birthday Baby Jesus < Ricky Bobby....note to self.....im a good chef who doesn't want to be 1 haha

0 comments: