CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Things ive done so far

Hmmmm few days ago there was a caroling group that came 2 my grandparents house which included my 2 friends Amanda and Reuben........didnt talk to her at all hehe sori manda ummm i was talking to Reuben and the dude who ask me 2 join caroling next year......hehe then ummm the next day i had guitar lessons so i practiced for quite awhile at home then relax.......hehe holidays are damn boring now.........nothing much so far just surf the net and played some new game my bro bought....its called Far Cry 2 hehe i think i over played it untill im 96% under completion of the game......i had enough of games for awhile.........lacking practice in Electric guitar.........practiced hours ago and it was out of tune.....sound like SHIT....!!!!! O.O took me few minutes to get it working properly it was so out haha........then got bored with Metal songs so i practiced SANTANA songs hehe...Smooth,Black Magic Woman and Just Feel Better.........bubye hehe i didnt post stuff for awhile so i just had to thats why the stupid emo post makes me wanna puke hehe

0 comments: