CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Tag

6 people to tag:
Who would read my post anyways

6 things I'm passionate about:

-My new friends and present friends
-Gone through final term Exam
-How much i learned in guitar after just 1 year
-Trying so hard.....just to get someone....(never worked)....still like the same person......
-How much weight and body shape that i lost

6 things I say too often:
~Sheesh
~Pfft
~Shit
~Fuck
~WHY!!!!FUCK THIS LIFE I HATE IT
~I WANNA DIE

6 books I've read recently:

-History revision book
-Math revision book
- Science revision book
- KHB Text book
- Geography revision book
- and more dumb studying books just for exam

6 songs I can listen to again and again:
-Avenged Sevenfold - Dear God
-Incubus - Drive
-King Diamond - In the fire
-Ozzy Osbourne - No more tears
-Avenged Sevenfold - Seize the day
-Puddle of Mudd - She Fucking Hates Me

6 things I learnt in the past year:
- love is not easy............i just realized again
- the older the harder
- im ugly
- still thinking why am i still alive
- i lost my short temper
- music

0 comments: