CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

TAGS from Gabby

The rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

1. i am quite tall
2. i was very fat
3. i was very fair
4. i love to make jokes even if the time is not right
5. i can be very short tempered
6. i stay up late nights
7. i love eating but sometimes i try not to
8. i can whistle without closing my mouth into a circle
9. i have the ability to bend my thumb more than normal
10. i am gifted i think in guitar
11. i like to play classic music even though i play rock
12. my eyes are not black its a mixture of black and hazel
13. my birthday is on the 4th March 1994 (which is a day earlier and a year earlier than gabby)
14. I have bushy hair if i dont cut it and it has an emo look
15. I kinda like Science and math

I tag:
ANYONE THAT KNOWS ME

0 comments: